MHM Services, Inc. is currently seeking a Full-Time Dental Hygienist to work 32 hours per week at the Metro Re-Entry Prison located in Atlanta, GA. This is a full-time opportunity offering a flexible schedule working Monday through Thursday: 8:30-5:00p.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform oral hygiene treatment for offenders to include prophylaxis, curettage and other hygienist procedures.
- Operate radiographic equipment to obtain dental radiographs of offenders.
- Maintain offender dental records and complete required reports of offender activity.
- Prepare required reports and complete required paperwork accurately, legibly and timely in the format authorized by the client and/or dentist.
- Ensure work is reviewed by dentist before releasing offender.
- Provide personal oral hygiene education and instruction individually or in a group setting.
MHM Services offers excellent, guaranteed salaries and comprehensive benefits including:
- Company-sponsored health, life and disability insurance
- Dental and vision insurance options
- 28 Paid days off per year plus 7 company paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Short-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
and much more…
By joining our team, you'll have the unique opportunity to make a positive impact not only on the patients, but the communities to which they return. Come see what MHM has to offer!