MHM Services, Inc. is a national provider of mental health and medical services to government facilities, state mental hospitals, jails and prisons. Celebrating over 30 years in business, MHM maintains an excellent reputation for being one of the best in the correctional health care industry. Our company consists of more than 7,000 "TOP NOTCH" mental health and medical professionals across 16 states, including Maryland.
We are currently seeking a part time Clerk to work weekends in our Baltimore Region with the Maryland Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services. We are looking to fill a an evening shift from 3pm-11:30pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
The Clerk performs a broad range of administrative functions to support the operations of a health care unit and employees within a correctional setting.
- Perform administrative duties that may include, but not limited to, ad hoc reports, payroll, personnel HR processing, maintaining local personnel, credentialing, health & safety and training files, etc. in accordance with Company policies.
- Compose and distribute meeting minutes and assist facility management with ad hoc reports
- Ensure payroll hours for facility are entered appropriately using timekeeping system and following all company policies and procedures regarding payroll, if applicable. Follow up with employees who may have timekeeping exceptions. Meet expected deadlines.
- May support facility administration in Workers Compensation data collection and submission of claims
- Open, read, and distribute incoming mail
- Facilitate communication between sites, clinical and operational leadership, and Regional/Corporate office as instructed.
- Maintain office supply inventory and order as needed
- Support medical supply ordering as requested, if applicable
- Answer phones and handle and direct inquiries, in a professional, courteous and efficient manner