MHM Services has an opportunity due to promotion for a Jr. Staff Accountant to join our finance team. This person will work independently and as part of a team preparing client billings and support documentation, identifying and researching variances, performing account reconciliations, and assisting with monthly closings.
This position is based out of our corporate office in the Tysons Corner area of Vienna, VA, one block from the Spring Hill Metro. New grads will be considered.
Additional Duties include:
- Prepare invoices and supporting documentation in accordance with contractual requirements
- Identify and track billing and general ledger variances
- Research and resolve client requests for additional information; communicate internally and externally with stakeholders to ensure adequate documentation
- Reconcile various general ledger accounts, prepare and file journal entries as needed, and complete internal payment requests
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, and streamline work processes
- Coordinate special projects as assigned, which may include preparing monthly reports and researching budget variances