Centurion of FL/CDPN provides quality dental services to over 70,000 inmates throughout the state of Florida.
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Dental Hygienist to join our team at Apalachee Correctional Institution located in Sneads, Florida.
Shift Availability: Full Time : 40 hours/week : 10 hour shifts, 6:00am-4:30pm
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform oral hygiene treatment for offenders to include prophylaxis, curettage and other hygienist procedures.
- Operate radiographic equipment to obtain dental radiographs of offenders.
- Maintain offender dental records and complete required reports of offender activity.
- Prepare required reports and complete required paperwork accurately, legibly and timely in the format authorized by the client and/or dentist.
- Ensure work is reviewed by dentist before releasing offender.
- Provide personal oral hygiene education and instruction individually or in a group setting.
We offer competitive compensation and a supportive team environment!