MHM Services, Inc. is one of the largest employers of health professionals with approximately 7,000 employees in 16 states providing services to over 330 facilities. In Georgia for the past 19 years, MHM consistently attracts and retains the best and brightest dental professionals by offering clearly defined goals, a regular work schedule, and an appreciation for work - life balance.
MHM Services is actively recruiting a Full Time Employed Dentist at Lee Arrendale State Prison in Alto, GA.
Schedule. * 4 day work week*
- Provides diagnosis of patients' dental status utilizing accepted clinical and radiological techniques. May arrange for appropriate consultations to determine treatment needed.
- Provides comprehensive professional dental treatment to address the oral health needs of patients. Provides routine recall exams, simple extractions, restorations, prosthetic services, prophylaxis, fluoride treatments and endodontic treatments. May arrange for referral to dental specialists when appropriate.
- Manages administrative functions of the Dental Department.
- Supervises the work of dental hygienist(s) and dental assistant(s).
MHM offers outstanding salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Company-sponsored health, life and disability insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- 28 Paid days off per year plus 6 company paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- CEU reimbursement and 4 additional paid days off
- Short-term disability insurance
- Dental and vision insurance options
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
- Full and part-time benefits are available.