Join our growing team of over 6,000 health professionals nationwide!
At Centurion, our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both. Centurion is proud to be the provider of healthcare services to the Florida Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Mental Health Clerk to join our team at the Hardee Correctional Institution located in Bowling Green, Florida. Position is Monday thru Friday from 8a-4:30p.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs routine clerical processing of documents according to prescribed procedures. Accurately creates, organizes, scans, fax, and/or files to facilitate retrieval, review and processing.
- Reviews all documents and/or transactions for correctness and completeness, taking action necessary to appropriately address any problems, errors and deficiencies.
- Accurately and legibly logs, posts, records and/or documents necessary data/information, according to applicable policies, procedures and time frames.
- Provides accurate reports of data/information.
- Receives, screens and directs telephone and/or radio communications; Records messages accurately and legibly; Forwards messages to appropriate parties in a timely manner.
- Greet, assist, direct and/or escort visitors as needed in a courteous manner.
- Maintains calendars and schedules appointments, meetings, and conferences.
- Monitors use of and maintains supplies, equipment and/or facilities for assigned work unit or program area.
- Other duties as assigned
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- 20 Paid Days Off
- 8 Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Much more...
Come and see what Centurion has to offer!