Centurion of Florida, a partnership with MHM Services and Centene, is part of the fastest growing correctional healthcare company in the nation and is proud to be the provider of healthcare services to the Florida Department of Corrections. MHM Services is a leading provider of specialized comprehensive health services to state and local governments nationwide. Today we employ almost 7,000 of the best and brightest healthcare professionals across 16 states.
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Mental Health Clerk to join our team at the Hardee Correctional Institution located in Bowling Green, Florida. Position is Monday thru Friday from 8a-4:30p.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs routine clerical processing of documents according to prescribed procedures. Accurately creates, organizes, scans, fax, and/or files to facilitate retrieval, review and processing.
- Reviews all documents and/or transactions for correctness and completeness, taking action necessary to appropriately address any problems, errors and deficiencies.
- Accurately and legibly logs, posts, records and/or documents necessary data/information, according to applicable policies, procedures and time frames.
- Provides accurate reports of data/information.
- Receives, screens and directs telephone and/or radio communications; Records messages accurately and legibly; Forwards messages to appropriate parties in a timely manner.
- Greet, assist, direct and/or escort visitors as needed in a courteous manner.
- Maintains calendars and schedules appointments, meetings, and conferences.
- Monitors use of and maintains supplies, equipment and/or facilities for assigned work unit or program area.
- Other duties as assigned
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- 20 Paid Days Off
- 8 Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Much more...
Come and see what Centurion/MHM has to offer!