Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, F/T
Join our growing team of over 6,000 health professionals nationwide!
At Centurion, our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both. Centurion is proud to be the provider of healthcare services to the Florida Department of Corrections.
Centurion and the New Hampshire Department of Correction have a full-time opportunity for a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in Berlin, NH at the Northern New Hampshire Correctional Facility, an all men's prison. Psychiatric nurse practitioner will work with adult inmates in an outpatient setting in the facility, performing initial evaluations and follow-up visits to include medication management.
Some of the unique benefits of correctional healthcare include:
• No productivity pressures related to managed care
• Diverse patient population with clinically interesting caseloads
• Exciting and rewarding career in one of the fastest growing areas of healthcare
• Having a positive impact on public health
We offer an excellent staff of mental health team members as well as highly qualified Psychiatrists for collaboration.
Enjoy full-time benefits:
• Company Paid Malpractice Coverage
• Competitive Guaranteed compensation
• 28 paid days off and 7 paid Holidays
• 401(k) plan with employer match
• Health, Dental, Vision
• S&L term disability
• CEU benefits
• Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
• Same sex domestic partner benefits
• Activity wellness subsidy
Inquiries and Resumes to:
Diana Cohen Connerty, Healthcare Recruiter
Equal Opportunity Employer
MSN Nursing from accredited univeristy, Psych NP Progam.
NH License, or pending
Credentialing and background check