At Centurion, our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both. Centurion is proud to be the provider of healthcare services to the New Mexico Department of Corrections.
Telepsych Opportunities Available - see female patients at Western Women's Correctional & Springer Correctional Facilities
Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401(K) and Paid Time Off offered for 20 hours/week.
FULL benefits package offered for 30 hours/week.
Consider Corrections. Correctional facilities are safe, secure, and the healthcare programs are managed by a multi-disciplinary team of licensed, competent professionals. We have hundreds of providers who have worked with us for many years in correctional settings and boast of its merits.
Why Should You Consider Providing Correctional Mental Health Care?
- Ability to diagnose/treat a WIDE variety of mental health cases as you see fit
- Patient follow-up guaranteed. No shows for further treatment not an issue
- Have a positive impact on public health while treating a population in need
- Guaranteed salary that is not based on production or reimbursement
- Freedom from managed care and insurance hassles - NO pre-authorizations
- Be done with work on time and never miss out on personal events
Contact Jill Washburn, In-House Recruiter TODAY at 855-850-5620 or firstname.lastname@example.org