Join our growing team of over 6,000 health professionals nationwide!
Centurion is proud to be the NEW provider of healthcare services to the Arizona Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a Statewide Director of Psychiatry to join our Team in the Centurion Regional Office located in Tempe, AZ.
This is a full-time, 40 hours/week position with Monday-Friday day shift hours.
The State-wide Director of Psychiatry provides the clinical direction needed to meet the mental health/psychiatric service delivery requirements of the Arizona DOC contract in collaboration with the Program Manager/Vice President of Operations. This position supervises psychiatric staff and collaborates with multidisciplinary teams in providing services to patients with psychiatric disorders in a correctional setting.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
• Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
• 401(k) with company match
• Generous paid time off
• Paid holidays
• Flexible Spending Account
• Much more...
Come and see why Centurion is healthcare’s “best kept secret”!
At Centurion, our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
For more information, contact:
Angela Van Ginkel, MBA
• Documentation of education as MD or DO and completion of accredited residency program required
• Current license to practice medicine in Arizona is required
• Board certification in psychiatry
• Must have and maintain an active Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration certificate
• Must be able to pass background investigation and obtain agency security clearance where applicable
• Experience in supervision of staff preferred
• Experience in correctional mental health/psychiatric care preferred