Health Service Administrator
Join our growing team of over 6,000 health professionals nationwide!
At Centurion, our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both. Centurion is proud to be the provider of healthcare services (or mental health services) to the Mississippi Department of Corrections .
We are seeking a Health Service Administrator (HSA) to work at the Marshall County Correctional Facility in Holly Springs, MS.
The Heath Services Administrator manage the overall operations of the health services program at the correctional facility. The HSA is also responsible for the planning, coordination, direction, and supervision of health care delivery program services to offenders in a correctional setting.
- Some of the main duties of this position include:
- Directs, supervises and evaluates work activities of multidisciplinary team including medical, dental, mental health, nursing, technical, clerical, and support services.
- Serves as Centurion liaison to facility security administration in collaboration with the Regional Manager.
- Maintains communication and responds to inquiries and concerns between health services staff, site health services leadership and Centurion regional/statewide staff.
- Provides technical and administrative oversight to staff, addressing and resolving problems or conflicts.
- Participates in recruitment and retention of staff by performing interviews, recommending hires and ensuring training of staff.
- Ensures completion of staff performance reviews based on defined responsibilities and staff roles.
- Conducts and administers fiscal operations, including managing within defined budget, authorizing expenditures, and analyzing projected to actual financial performance of designated program.
- Assists in formulation and/or communication and implementation of contract and site-specific policies and procedures.
- Updates Centurion regional management on designated program’s progress and issues related to contract performance, compliance and fiscal management.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Health savings account with matching employer contributions
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- 20 paid days off plus 8 paid holidays
- Career development benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness activity subsidy
- Access to corporate discount programs