Torrance State Hospital
MHM Solutions, Inc., a division of MHM Centurion, delivers staffing and management solutions in a wide variety of behavioral health and healthcare settings. In our partnership with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, MHM Solutions provides quality staffing services to over 40 Bureaus of the Commonwealth including short term, long term and permanent placement services.
We are currently seeking a Licensed Psychologist to work at Torrance State Hospital, Torrance, PA under the direction of the Director of Psychology, with civilly committed sex offenders in a secure facility in the Sexual Responsibility & Treatment Program (SRTP).
The Licensed Psychologist will oversee unlicensed clinicians within the department. Hours are M-F, f/t time 37.5 hours a week.
- Complete sex-offense specific assessments on deviant sexual arousal and risk to sexually re-offend. Deliver specialized sex-offense specific cognitive-behavioral treatment, psycho-education, and other treatment to individuals and groups, in accordance with established performance standards. Write and review treatment plans.
- Document service delivery and resident progress on a weekly basis, completed in accordance with established standards and time frames.
- Serve as primary therapist to provide sex offense specific interventions to assigned residents, with frequency and amount of direct contact with residents consistent with established performance standards. Primary therapy duties include:-coordinating referral of residents to appropriate treatment groups and activities;-meeting weekly with assigned residents to monitor and review ongoing treatment or other needs;-evaluating clinical appropriateness of property and visitation requests;
- Documenting all individual resident contacts using established formats within established time frames; and
- Reviewing and revising, as needed, resident individualized treatment plans using established format on a monthly basis;
- Referring clients to psychiatric services and encouraging residents to seek medical services or other specialized care as needed;
- Reviewing and integrating sex offense specific assessment information to write and monitor individualized treatment plans;
Send CVs to Diana Connerty