Regional Administrative Assistant
Nashville Regional Office
At Centurion, our dedication to making a difference in the lives of those we serve and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both. Centurion is proud to be the provider of healthcare services to the Tennessee Department of Correction. Today we employ over 7,000 healthcare professionals across 16 states.
Centurion, in partnership with the Tennessee Department of Correction, has an outstanding opportunity for a Regional Administrative Assistant for the Regional Office in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Shift Available: Monday-Friday; days 8:00a - 5:00p
The position will support our Vice President of Operations and Statewide Medical Director in addition to the following duties:
- Performs clerical, administrative and secretarial duties. Duties may include reports, payroll, personnel document processing, credentialing, health & safety and training files, etc.
- Composes, types, and distributes meeting agendas, notes, and routine correspondence
- Prepares clinical schedules and maintains clinical databases as required
- Operates office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and computers
- Locates and attaches appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies
- Opens, reviews, routes, and distributes incoming mail and other material and answers routine letters
- Completes forms in accordance with Centurion procedures
- Makes copies of correspondence and other printed material as requested
- Maintains office supply inventory
- Greets visitors and callers, handles their inquiries, and directs them to the appropriate individuals; answers telephones in a professional, courteous, and efficient manner
- Sets up and maintains paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material to ensure efficient retrieval
- Routinely utilizes various computer applications and database functions
We offer a comprehensive benefit plan including:
- 20 paid days off, 8 paid holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision, and RX insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Discount Programs
- Much more...