Join our growing team of over 6,000 health professionals nationwide!
At Centurion, our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest forensic and healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both. Centurion is proud to be the provider of healthcare services to AIC Stamford.
We are seeking a BILINGUAL (English/Spanish) Case Manager to join our program at the Alternative in the Community Program located in Stamford, CT. The AIC Stamford program is a diversion program for offenders, providing comprehensive services to men and women using evidence based programming.
Job duties of the Case Manager include:
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive and generous benefits package including:
• Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
• 28 Paid days off per year plus paid holidays
• 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
• Career development benefit
• Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
• Wellness activity subsidy