FORENSIC PSYCHIATRIC EVALUATOR- CENTRAL PA
MHM is committed to attracting the best and brightest talent. Make a commitment to yourself and your career that will maximize your professional satisfaction and accomplishments. MHM is currently hiring a Forensic Psychiatrist to work a rewarding position with the Office of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (OMHSAS).
Perform evaluations, including forensic evaluations, to determine clients’ mental health status and to determine diagnoses in conjunction with the Clinical Director and resident’s primary therapist;
Qualified to understand and interpret various sexual offense risk assessment tools (i.e. ABEL Screen, Affinity, Static-99, STABLE, etc.) along with integrating these risk assessments into psychiatric and sexual offense specific evaluations and risk assessments;
Act as a liaison with other professionals and agencies with regard to psychiatric services;
- Be able to testify in Court as Required
- Prepare written reports on the evaluations
- Flexibility to work on your schedule (Weekend Opportunities Too!!)
- Highly Competitive Compensation and Additional Incentives:
- * Paid Hourly Rate
- * Paid Mileage
- * Travel Allowance
- Have the independence to work autonomously
- NEVER have to deal with the “red tape” associated with insurance companies
By joining MHM, you’ll have the unique opportunity to make a positive impact not only on the patients, but the communities to which you serve. For more information or to apply for this opportunity please contact: In House Recruiter, Tory Anderson at email@example.com or 717-296-1875.