Currently recruiting for a Full time Dentist at Bledsoe Correctional Complex in Pikeville, TN. (1 hr from Chattanooga, TN)
• Provides diagnosis of patients' dental status utilizing accepted clinical and radiological techniques. May arrange for appropriate consultations to determine treatment needed.
• Comprehensive professional dental treatment to address the oral health needs of patients. Provides routine recall exams, simple extractions, restorations, prosthetic services, prophylaxis, fluoride treatments and endodontic treatments.
• May arrange for referral to dental specialists when appropriate.
• Manages administrative functions of the Dental Department.
• Supervises the work of dental hygienist(s) and dental assistant(s).
Enjoy the work life balance that correctional medicine has to offer!
- Set weekly schedule – enjoy your weekends free from work!
- No Billing or Managed Care Hassles!
- Very Generous Compensation and benefits
- Service the underserved community