MHM in partnership with the California Department of State Hospitals
We are currently seeking 20 Full Time Registered Nurses to work at a secure forensic hospital
located on the Central Coast of California - approximately 2 hours north of Ventura.
The RN is responsible for providing direct nursing care, treatment, and rehabilitation to patients; providing direction to other personnel who assist them in providing such care; assisting physicians as directed; and providing general nursing care to patients.
*New Grads Welcome!
*Full time positions available on all shifts!
*Start work within 2 weeks - 30 days
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
• Generous paid time off program plus company paid holidays
• 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
• Career development benefit
• Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
• Wellness activity subsidy
For immediate consideration please send resume to email@example.com
· Current CA RN license required
· Must be able to pass security background clearance
Join a cohesive, experienced staff of healthcare professionals who are dedicated to providing extraordinary patient care!