Centurion of Florida, a partnership with MHM Services and Centene, is part of the fastest growing correctional healthcare company in the nation and is proud to be the provider of healthcare services to the Florida Department of Corrections. MHM Services is a leading provider of specialized comprehensive health services to state and local governments nationwide. Today we employ over 7,000 of the best and brightest healthcare professionals across 15 states.
We are currently seeking a Full Time LPN to join our team at Gulf Correctional Institution located in Wewahitchka, Florida.
Shift Availability: Evening Shift
The LPN is responsible for providing holistic nursing care within the appropriate scope of practice to incarcerated patients. Works under the direction of registered nurses, medical and psychiatric staff to respond to a range of physical and mental health needs.
We offer excellent compensation with shift differential pay and comprehensive benefits including:
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Health savings account with matching employer contributions
- Generous amount of paid time off
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Career development benefit
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
- Wellness activity subsidy
- Access to corporate discount programs and More!
Come learn more about correctional nursing and why it is known as “nursing’s best kept secret.” As we continue to grow, we are seeking dependable and professional nurses to add to our exceptional team in Florida.