Centurion of Mississippi is proud to be the provider of healthcare services to the Mississippi Department of Corrections. Centurion, a partnership between MHM Services and Centene, is a leading provider of healthcare, mental healthcare and dental services to inmates throughout the state. We have an opportunity for a PRN Administrative Assistant to support the Sr. Administrative Coordinator at our regional office located in Jackson, MS.
The position will report to our Senior Administrative Coordinator and support our HR team in addition to the following duties.
- Performs clerical, administrative and secretarial duties. Duties may include reports, payroll, personnel document processing, maintaining personnel, credentialing, health & safety and training files, etc.
- Composes, types, and distributes meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports
- Develops clinical schedules and maintains clinical databases as required
- Operates office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications
- Locates and attaches appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies
- Opens, reads, routes, and distributes incoming mail and other material and answers routine letters
- Completes forms in accordance with MHM procedures
- Makes copies of correspondence and other printed material as requested
- Communicates with the Regional or Corporate offices as instructed and other sites, as needed
- Maintains office supply inventory
- Greets visitors and callers, handles their inquiries, and directs them to the appropriate individuals; answers telephones in a professional, courteous, and efficient manner
- Sets up and maintains paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material to ensure efficient retrieval; may create packets for initial medical assessments
We offer a comprehensive benefit plan including 20 paid days off, 8 paid holidays, Health, Dental, vision, 401K, Prescription plan etc.