Centurion of Florida, a partnership with MHM Services and Centene, is part of the fastest growing correctional healthcare company in the nation and is proud to be the provider of healthcare services to the Florida Department of Corrections. MHM Services is a leading provider of specialized comprehensive health services to state and local governments nationwide. Today we employ over 7,000 of the best and brightest healthcare professionals across 16 states.
We are currently seeking a Full Time MA/Phlebotomist to join our team at Taylor Correctional Institution located in Perry, Florida.
*Phlebotomy certification is REQUIRED*
- Full Time, Sunday-Thursday, 10:00 pm- 0630 am
Job Duties include:
- Monitors patient vital signs
- Implements orders for diagnostic lab tests
- Works under the direction of the RN or LPN
- Maintains confidentiality of medical records
- Records EKGs as directed by nurse
- Assists physician with minor procedures
- Maintains and cleans medical unit/equipment on a daily basis and as needed
- Utilizes infection control techniques in a consistent manner
- Attends mandatory monthly staff meetings
- Collects data for Quality Improvement programs, as assigned
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off - 20 days per year
- Paid holidays - 8 nationally recognized holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Saving Account with company match
- Wellness activity subsidy
- Access to corporate discount programs and much more!