DENTIST OPPORTUNITY – Norristown State Hospital:
- COMPANY OVERVIEW:
- In the state of Pennsylvania, MHM Services proudly serves as the statewide mental health provider to the Pennsylvania Department of Corrections, Philadelphia Prison System (6 county jails), and, the staffing provider to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania including all Pennsylvania state hospitals and other various branches of the Commonwealth.
- MHM Services, in collaboration with Crown Hills, has an immediate Psychiatrist opening located at the Norristown State Hospital.
- POSITION OVERVIEW:
Hours per Week: 15 hours per week (2 Days);
Work Schedule: Enjoy a predictable work schedule including regular scheduled hours 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., No On Call responsibilities / No required evening hours and No weekend rounds;
Compensation: Highly Competitive Hourly Pay Rate
Performs dental assessments in accordance with established standards of practice:
Dentistry services are to include, but are not limited to the following:
- Oversees the delivery of dental services.
- Provides basic dental care to the inmate population and performs all dental treatment.
- Consults with and refers patients to physicians, oral surgeons and other specialists.
- Assists specialists in the performance of all treatment and related duties while onsite.
- Assures that adequate security, tool control, and Toxic and Caustic Control are carried out within the dental office.
- Exercises therapeutic care, custody and control of dental patients.
- Maintains infection control standards.
- Submits all required reports.
- Maintains dental equipment.
- Participate in treatment team meetings or other program planning at Norristown State Hospital.
- Perform functional assessment when requested by physicians.
For more information about this or other location please contact Brian Kremposky (In House Recruiter) at 407-544-3975 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Norristown State Hospital is a Medicare and Medicaid approved long-term psychiatric facility providing treatment for consumers with severe and persistent mental illness.
- The facility has capacity to serve up to 136 individuals for General Psychiatry.
- Treatment at Norristown State Hospital is directed by psychiatric leadership through the Treatment Team. The Treatment Team is a partnership with the individual receiving care and treatment, their family members, members of the Consumer and Family Advocacy Community, representatives from the County Offices of Mental Health and Mental Retardation, and members of the hospital's clinical, administrative, and support teams. This partnership of service enables and facilitates psychiatric rehabilitation and recovery. Individualized programs are tailored toward assisting the individual in returning to the community.
- Norristown State Hospital is committed to service in support of recovery.