DENTIST OPPORTUNITY – Norristown State Hospital:
- COMPANY OVERVIEW:
- In the state of Pennsylvania, MHM Services proudly serves as the statewide mental health provider to the Pennsylvania Department of Corrections, Philadelphia Prison System (6 county jails), and, the staffing provider to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania including all Pennsylvania state hospitals and other various branches of the Commonwealth.
- MHM Services, in collaboration with Crown Hills, has an immediate Psychiatrist opening located at the Norristown State Hospital.
- POSITION OVERVIEW:
Hours per Week: 15 hours per week (2 Days);
Work Schedule: Enjoy a predictable work schedule including regular scheduled hours 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., No On Call responsibilities / No required evening hours and No weekend rounds;
Compensation: Highly Competitive Hourly Pay Rate
Performs dental assessments in accordance with established standards of practice:
Dentistry services are to include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develops a plan of treatment for individual patients.
- Performs individualized treatment following established policy and procedures with the hospital.
- Re-assesses and evaluates treatment effectiveness and adjusts treatment plan as necessary.
- Contractor documents all evaluations, treatment plans, and effectiveness of treatment in accordance with Norristown State Hospital’s documentation standards.
- Verbally communicates to the physicians, nurses, or other axillary personnel involved in individual patients care as the need arises.
- Communicates with family members as the need arises.
- Participate in treatment team meetings or other program planning at Norristown State Hospital.
- Perform functional assessment when requested by physicians.
For more information about this or other location please contact Brian Kremposky (In House Recruiter) at 407-544-3975 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Norristown State Hospital is a Medicare and Medicaid approved long-term psychiatric facility providing treatment for consumers with severe and persistent mental illness.
- The facility has capacity to serve up to 136 individuals for General Psychiatry.
- Treatment at Norristown State Hospital is directed by psychiatric leadership through the Treatment Team. The Treatment Team is a partnership with the individual receiving care and treatment, their family members, members of the Consumer and Family Advocacy Community, representatives from the County Offices of Mental Health and Mental Retardation, and members of the hospital's clinical, administrative, and support teams. This partnership of service enables and facilitates psychiatric rehabilitation and recovery. Individualized programs are tailored toward assisting the individual in returning to the community.
- Norristown State Hospital is committed to service in support of recovery.