DENTIST POSITION AVAILABLE - FULL BENEFITS - 30 HOURS/WEEK (can be 3, 10-hour days)
Western Women's Correctional Facility - Grants, NM
Have you EVER considered Correctional Dentistry? If not, maybe you should!
- Correctional dentistry has many rewarding aspects. Our Dentists provide quality, dental care for a severely underserved population. Patients are very appreciative of the dental care they receive.
- The dentistry provided consists of fillings, simple to moderately difficult extractions, full and partial dentures and anterior root canals. No molar endodontics, crowns or bridges.
- Malpractice insurance is provided at no cost. We don’t believe anyone in the industry offers a more comprehensive benefits package.
- You do not have to spend valuable time hiring or firing staff.
- Our Dentists are well compensated for their time and efforts. Your paycheck is constant, every two weeks and does not vary from month to month as it may in private practice.
- It is a safe environment in which to work.
Provide diagnosis of patients' dental status.
Perform routine recall exams, simple extractions, restorations, prosthetic services, prophylaxis and fluoride treatments.
May arrange for referral to dental specialists when appropriate.
Provide comprehensive professional dental treatment to address the oral health needs of patients.
A generous compensation and benefits package is offered!
If you are looking to take on something new and exciting, contact Jill Washburn, In-House Recruiter at 855-850-5620 or email@example.com. It will be time well spent!