Centurion, a partnership between MHM Services and Centene, is excited to be the NEWLY SELECTED provider of healthcare services in the Florida Department of Corrections.
We currently have a rewarding opportunity for an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our outstanding medical team at Jackson Correctional Institution located in beautiful Northern Florida, near the Alabama border.
This is a full-time Mon-Fri position with an attractive compensation package featuring comprehensive benefits, generous time off, 401k with match and many other unique benefits.
Consider some of the unique benefits of our practice setting:
- Incredibly diverse pathology
- Regular weekday schedule; no evenings, weekends or holidays
- Freedom from third party billing, disability, FMLA and other red tape
- Competitive and guaranteed salary- no RVUs or production based compensation
- Comprehensive benefits and paid malpractice
- Ability to do what you were trained to do- PRACTICE MEDICINE!
If you are seeking a new career opportunity where you have the ability to make a difference and have a positive impact on public health free from the administrative headaches of traditional practice models, consider a career in correctional healthcare with Centurion of Florida.
To learn more, contact Tracy Glynn at 904-289-2502 or email email@example.com
Active, unrestricted FL ARNP or PA license