Centurion of Tennessee, a partnership with MHM Services and Centene, is part of the fastest growing correctional healthcare company in the nation and is proud to be the provider of healthcare services to the Tennessee Department of Corrections. MHM Services is a leading provider of specialized comprehensive health services to state and local governments nationwide. Today we employ over 6,000 of the best and brightest healthcare professionals across 15 states.
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Health Services Administrator (HSA) to join our Team at Women's Therapeutic Residential Center-WTSP Tennessee Prison for Women located in Henning, Tennessee.
The HSA is responsible for managing the overall operations of the contracted clinical program at Tennessee Prison for Women. Responsible for the planning, coordination, direction, and supervision of clinical program providing services to patients in a correctional setting to meet service delivery requirements of the Centurion of Tennessee contract.
- Directs, supervises and evaluates work activities of multidisciplinary team including medical, dental, mental health, nursing, technical, clerical, and support services.
- Serves as Centurion liaison to facility security administration in collaboration with the Regional Manager.
- Maintains communication and responds to inquiries and concerns between health services staff, site health services leadership and Centurion regional/statewide staff.
- Provides technical and administrative oversight to staff, addressing and resolving problems or conflicts.
- Participates in recruitment and retention of staff by performing interviews, recommending hires and ensuring training of staff.
- Ensures completion of staff performance reviews based on defined responsibilities and staff roles.
- Conducts and administers fiscal operations, including managing within defined budget, authorizing expenditures, and analyzing projected to actual financial performance of designated program.
- Assists in formulation and/or communication and implementation of contract and site-specific policies and procedures.
- Updates Centurion regional management on designated program’s progress and issues related to contract performance, compliance and fiscal management.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company match
- And much more!