Centurion of New Mexico is a progressive leader in the dynamic field of correctional healthcare, invites you to learn more about the fastest-growing segment of health care today. As one of the largest employers of correctional professionals in the nation, Centurion is always looking for dedicated individuals who aspire to have a career which is both professionally and personally rewarding. Centurion provides a career path that leads to greater balance and less stress in your day to day life. Correctional healthcare allows you to utilize your clinical skills and deliver medical services to a diverse population of medication-compliant patients while having a positive impact on public health.
Centurion of NM is actively recruiting for a Site Medical Director at Lea County Correctional Facility; Hobbs, New Mexico.
Centurion offers outstanding salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Company-sponsored health, life and disability insurance
• Paid malpractice insurance
• Generous paid days off & company paid holidays
• 401(k) plan with employer match
• CEU reimbursement and 4 additional paid days off
• Short-term disability insurance
• Dental and vision insurance options
• Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
• Full and part-time benefits are available.