MHM Services has been awarded the CONREP contract for Ventura County located in Ventura, CA. CONREP is the California State Department of State Hospitals statewide system of community based treatment, evaluation, and supervisory services for judicially committed individuals and Mentally Disordered Offenders. The program provides standardized intensive community outpatient mental health services. We have a full time opportunity for an Administrative Assistant.
- Manages the front office of a busy mental health practice including answering phones, filing, faxing, and typing
- Interacts with the courts, attorneys, and the Department of State Hospitals
- Tracks court-related reports to ensure timely completion and submission
- Completes billing to ensure contractual compliance
- Manages payroll
- Creates and maintains various spreadsheets
- Maintains individual CONREP patient records as required by CONREP policy and procedures, maintains Special Incident file, Hospital Liaison files, Urine Drug Screen Laboratory Test files, and CONREP Client Criminal History Summaries files
- Maintains current credentialing files and employee files for CONREP staff
- Orders and monitors inventory of office and programming supplies
- Ensures compliance with MHM confidentiality policies, and Federal and State laws, regulations, and guidelines including HIPAA
- Other duties as assigned
MHM Services offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K plan with employer match, generous paid time off allowance and company paid holidays.
An equal Opportunity Employer