Maryland Regional Office
MHM Services, Inc. is one of the leading providers of mental healthcare services to state and local government agencies such as correctional facilities, state psychiatric hospitals, and other community settings nationwide. We are dedicated to attracting only the best and brightest healthcare professionals to provide the highest quality of care for each population.
The CQI Manager will develop and implement MHM’s Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) program in accordance with the mission and strategic goals of MHM, federal and state laws and regulations, accreditation standards, and specific contractual requirements.
- Participate in client’s CQI program as evidenced through participation in client’s CQI meetings and initiatives as required.
- Maintain on-going monitoring of high risk indicators (suicide attempts; use of restraints; use of emergency medication) in collaboration with the client.
- Develop and implement data collection systems and policies, and procedures for the identification, collection, and analysis of performance measurement data in collaboration with the state.
- Collect and summarize performance data, identify opportunities for improvement, and present findings to the Senior Management Interdisciplinary team and the State for development of corrective actions.
- Analyze customer survey data to identify opportunities for improvement and present findings to the Senior Management Interdisciplinary team and the State for development of corrective actions.