MHM Services, Inc. is a leading national provider of quality mental healthcare services to over 17 state and local government institutions. In Georgia specifically, MHM has been a partner to The Georgia Department of Corrections for the past 21 years. Our success is credited to our elite team of mental health professionals who provide cutting edge mental health services to adult inmates with severe mental illnesses.
Currently seeking a Board Certified or Eligible Psychiatrist at Coastal State Prison to provide quality comprehensive psychiatric services to adult male inmates while working in a collaborative team with an elite team of MHM mental health professionals. The schedule is Flexible 30 hours per week Monday through Thursday;7:30am-6pm
Coastal State Prison is located in Garden City, Georgia (5 miles North of Savannah, GA)
MHM offers outstanding salaries and a comprehensive benefits package to employee working 30 plus hours per week:
- Company-sponsored health, life and disability insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- 28 Paid days off per year plus 6 company paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- CEU reimbursement and 4 additional paid days off
- Short-term disability insurance
- Dental and vision insurance options
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
DID YOU KNOW?
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
For additional information, contact Teffany Dowdy at 770-594-1444 or Email: Teffany@mhmcareers.com
Must be GA licensed
Board Eligible or Certified in Psychiatry