MHM Services, Inc. is currently seeking a Full-Time Dental Assistant to join our Team at Valdosta State Prison located in Valdosta, GA.
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week) and hours will be Monday-Thursday; 5:00a-3:30p.
- Under direct supervision, assists the dentist and/or dental hygienist in chair side dentistry.
- Prepares dental instruments and the dental operatory.
- May perform administrative tasks.
- Prepares and maintains dental operatory and instruments and disinfects and sterilizes dental instruments in compliance with accepted infection control procedures.
- Operates radiographic equipment to obtain dental radiographs of patients.
- Assists the dentist by providing direct chair side technical support processes.
- Follows all safety/risk management practices in performing duties.
- Follows all applicable security procedures and performs routine clerical functions for the dental facility.
MHM offers excellent, guaranteed salaries and comprehensive benefits Including:
- Company-sponsored health, life and disability insurance
- Company paid life insurance and short term disability insurance
- 28 Paid days off per year plus 6 company paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- CEU reimbursement and up to 4 additional paid days off
- Dental and vision insurance options
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
and much more
Come see what MHM has to offer!