Women's Therapeutic Residential Center
MHM Services, Inc./Centurion is a privately owned company that contracts with state and local governments to provide comprehensive healthcare management services to correctional facilities nationwide. Our company is a leading provider of specialized comprehensive health services to state and local governments nationwide. Today we employ over 7,000 of the best and brightest healthcare professionals across 16 states.
Centurion of TN in partnership with the Tennessee Department of Correction has an outstanding opportunity for an Administrative Assistant for the Womens Therapuetic Residential Center in Henning, TN.
The position will work closely with our HR team in addition to the following duties:
- Performs clerical, administrative and secretarial duties. Duties may include reports, payroll, personnel document processing, maintaining personnel, credentialing, health & safety and training files, etc.
- Composes, types, and distributes meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports
- Develops clinical schedules and maintains clinical databases as required
- Operates office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications
- Locates and attaches appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies
- Opens, reads, routes, and distributes incoming mail and other material and answers routine letters
- Completes forms in accordance with MHM procedures
- Makes copies of correspondence and other printed material as requested
- Communicates with the Regional or Corporate offices as instructed and other sites, as needed
- Maintains office supply inventory
- Greets visitors and callers, handles their inquiries, and directs them to the appropriate individuals; answers telephones in a professional, courteous, and efficient manner
- Sets up and maintains paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material to ensure efficient retrieval; may create packets for initial medical assessments
We offer a comprehensive benefit plan including:
- 20 paid days off, 8 paid holidays,
- Health, Dental, vision and RX insurance
- 401K with match
- Flexible Spending accounts
- employee discount program