Continuouse Quality Improvement Coordinator
MHM Services is a national provider of mental health and medical services to government facilities, state mental hospitals, jails and prisons. Celebrating over 30 years in business, MHM maintains an excellent reputation for being one of the best in the correctional health care industry. Our company consists of more than 7,000 "TOP NOTCH" mental health and medical professionals across 16 states, including Maryland.
We are seeking a Continuouse Quality Improvement (CQI) Coordinator to work at our Maryland Regional Office in Baltimore, MD (Windsor Mills area). This position is Mon-Fri 9am-5:30pm or 10am-6:30pm with occasional Saturdays. This position reports to the CQI Manager and is a FT salary position. Successful candidates will have knowledge of statistics, data collection, analysis, and data presentation and must pass an online Excel skills assessment with proficiency. See job responsibilities below.
- Works closely with the CQI Manager in the design, development, and implementation of the CQI program
- Maintains databases to record the findings and activities of the CQI program and generates formal statistical and narrative reports as directed by the CQI Manager
- Assists with the development and submission of reports of CQI program activities and findings as required
- Assists with the development of written Corrective Action Plans to address identified program weaknesses or deficiencies as requested
- Integrates contract-specific CQI activities with the client’s CQI program as requested
- Attends and actively participates in various CQI meetings as well as other meetings pertaining to the clinical and operational management as requested
- Ensures the CQI Manager is aware of issues within the current CQI program
- Participates in company-related activities scheduled for CQI Coordinators/Managers/Directors as requested
- Participates in personal and professional development through continuing education that enhances and supports development of CQI skills
- Conducts trainings as related to policies and quality improvement practices
- Travels for on-site meetings (20% travel, day trips only, no overnight)
- Other duties as assigned
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Kate Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org!