Join our growing team of over 6,000 health professionals nationwide!
At Centurion, our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both. Centurion is proud to be the provider of dental services to the Florida Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Dental Assistant to join our team at Jefferson Correctional Institution located in Monticello, Florida.
- Full Time : 40 hours/week : Monday-Thursday schedule : Day shift, 0700 am to 530pm or 0630 am to 500pm
- Under direct supervision, assists the dentist and/or dental hygienist in chair side dentistry in a correctional setting.
- Prepares dental instruments and the dental operatory.
- May perform administrative tasks.
- Prepares and maintains dental operatory and instruments and disinfects and sterilizes dental instruments in compliance with accepted infection control procedures.
- Operates radiographic equipment to obtain dental radiographs of patients.
- Assists the dentist by providing direct chair side technical support processes.
- Follows all safety/risk management practices in performing duties.
- Follows all applicable security procedures and performs routine clerical functions for the dental facility.
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and a supportive team environment!